HCS is conducting a second round of collection for Federal Impact Aid Forms. If you previously completed the form, you do not need to complete another.
The Huntsville City School System is entitled to federal monies if either mother, father, or guardian of a student is employed on certain federal properties, is on active duty in the Uniformed Services, or if they live on Redstone Arsenal or in a Federal Housing Project.
Who should complete the form?
Mothers, fathers, and/or guardians of HCS students who:
- Serve in the military
- Work/live on Redstone Arsenal or other federal property
- Live in a public housing community
Instructions on how to access the Federal Impact Aid Survey Form
Starting this school year, parent(s)/guardian(s) can complete the Federal Impact Aid Survey Form electronically through PowerSchool:
- Complete login to the Parent Portal in the PowerSchool app or through the PowerSchool website.
- Click on Forms, then click on Huntsville City Impact Aid.
- A form should be completed for each student attending Huntsville City Schools.
If a parent/guardian is unable to complete the form through PowerSchool, online versions of the forms will be made available here. Paper copies and Spanish versions of the form are available upon request.
Forms are due by April 17, 2023.
If you have any questions or need to request a physical form, please contact Student Welfare and Social Services at 256-963-9806.