BLG Community Meeting - Jemison High
To provide our school communities with an overview of programs within the Behavioral Learning Department that promote and support a positive school climate.
- The Behavioral Learning Guide (BLG)
- Behavioral Learning Optimization & Outcomes Management (BLOOM)
- Problem Solving Teams (PST)
- Restorative Panel Meetings (RPM)
- Positive Behavior Intervention & Support (PBIS)
- Alternative Behavior Educator (ABE)
Huntsville City Schools strives to create positive learning environments where all students can experience academic, behavioral, social, and emotional growth.
Participants & Location:
Open to all members of the general public. You may choose to attend any of these meetings. The meeting for Jemison High will take place in the VILT Lab.