Impact Aid Forms Available
The Huntsville City School System is entitled to certain federal monies if either mother, father or guardian of a student is employed on certain federal properties, is on active, full-time duty in the Uniformed Services, or if they live in a Federal Housing Project, or any combination of these requirements.
To collect this money, Huntsville City Schools must be able to substantiate our claim with information requested on the back of this form.
Please complete the entire form with no strike outs or whiteouts. All boxes must be filled in with complete information if applicable. One form should be filled out for each student who is attending the Huntsville City Schools.
- If either parent, guardian, or person acting as parent is on active duty in the uniformed services as of October 26, fill in Uniformed Services part of Parent/Guardian Information, and then sign and date the bottom of the form.
- If either parent or guardian is a civilian employed on one of the federal properties listed, fill in Civilian part of Parent/Guardian Information, and then sign and date at the bottom of the form. (This includes parents that work for a contractor located on federal property.)
- If either parent or guardian lives in Federal Housing, please check which housing project, and then sign and date at the bottom of the form.
The information requested is the minimum information required by the Federal Government to receive additional funding for our schools. Your help is needed to obtain these necessary funds, that will provide additional resources for your children.
Students will be receiving the form at school on October 26 and the form will also be posted here in English and Spanish.
Huntsville Virtual Academy (HVA) parents will need to download the forms from here or contact their child's home school for a copy.
- Form must be dated October 26th or any date after.
- All forms will be due on Tuesday, November 9th.
- Parents of HVA students may email dated, completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.