Two Hour Weather Delay
Huntsville City Schools will implement a two-hour delay on Monday, Jan. 11, 2021, due to the threat of winter weather conditions.
Bus pick-up times, employee reporting times, and school start times will be pushed back two hours. Additionally, this delay applies to both traditional and virtual students. Please note only students in Cohort A will be on campus on Monday.
Breakfasts will be made available to students.
Elementary, Middle, P-8, and Junior High Schools
- Instruction will begin at 10 a.m.
- Doors open at 9 a.m. for student drop-off.
- Staff members may report to work at 9 a.m.
- Instruction will begin at 10:30 a.m.
- Doors open at 9:30 a.m. for student drop-off.
- Staff members may report to work at 9:30 a.m.
District leaders will continue to monitor conditions and communicate any updates to stakeholders.