Students who complete a Career Pathway (3 earned credits or more) will be eligible to take assessments to obtain a credential in their chosen Career Pathway. The following list shows the different credentials offered by each pathway.
Current Student Certifications offered:
- Advanced Manufacturing - SolidEdge Certified Associate
- Cyber Security - CompTIA Strata IT Fundamentals, CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network +, CompTIA Security +
- Welding - NCCER & AWS
- Building Sciences - NCCER
- Culinary Arts - ServSafe & ProStart
- Precision Machining - National Institute for Metalworking Skils (NIMS)
- Business Management & Administration - Adobe Certified Associate & Microsoft Office Specialist
- Health Science - Certified Patient Care Technician (CPCT), Certified EKG Technician (CET), National Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
- TV Production - Adobe Certified Associate
- JROTC Programs - JROTC Certificate
- PLTW Engineering - SolidWorks & SolidEdge Certified Associate
Student organizations are an integral part of career readiness programs. Students are strongly encouraged to join the student organization affiliated with their chosen career readiness program. Student organizations offer students the opportunity to gain valuable leadership, communication, and teamwork skills that will be used throughout life and the possibility to compete and network at the local, state, and national level.