Huntsville City Schools has partnered with EZSchoolPay to provide parents with an easy to use method to view and manage their student's food services account.
Parents are always welcome to check the account of their children at any time there is no cost whatsoever associated with balance inquiries, viewing transactions history for the past 30 days and getting email alerts on balances. EZSchoolPay service also allows parents to make deposits for a 4% per transaction fee when adding funds to your student's account. Parents with multiple students can apply funds to all accounts in one transaction. Deposits made online are typically credited to the student’s cafeteria account within 15 minutes, if made during normal school hours
In order to begin using this service, a parent must complete the following steps:
- Register for access!
- Go to www.ezschoolpay.com and sign up as a parent by clicking on “Register”.
- Fill out the requested information
- Under Parent Registration enter the parent's “Email Address” and then press “Continue”
- Enter the information requested and “Save”
- EZSchoolPay will send an email to the parent's email account used during the sign up process, it contains important sign up information.
- Here’s a sample of a completed registration:
The parent will need to click on the link contained within the email to complete the registration process.
- Go to www.ezschoolpay.com and sign in using the registration information.
- Link the student to the parent account. Note: The parent can use the child’s date of birth and name or get the student ID number from the school.
- Go to “My Students” and click “+ Link Student”
- Please note, when multiple students are linked to a parent account, the total amount of funds will appear available for each student. Funds are viewed as a pool available for all linked students.
- You also can link more than one student to the parent account.
EZSchoolPay.com allows parents FREE of charge:
- Balance Inquiry – Go to “My Students” and see “Balance”
- Viewing Transaction History - It's a great way to see how your money is being used in the cafeteria.
- Go to “My Students” and click the “Clipboard Icon” beside the student name to see up to 30 days of account history.
- Email Alerts - This eliminates last-minute surprises and helps ensure there is no interruption of your student's school meal service.
- Go to “My Students” and click the “Pencil icon” beside student name.
- Set the dollar amount for “Low Balance Email Reminder Level” and click “Save”.
- Connectivity to a new EZSchoolPay mobile app for the device of your choice.
As always, Huntsville City Schools will continue to accept deposits in the form of cash and checks – this service is simply offered as a convenience for those parents who find it helpful.