To provide services necessary to support the overall functionality of our facilities by effectively and efficiently creating process driven operations that maintain a clean, organized, well maintained, safe, secure, and service oriented environment.
Facilities Use Requests
Schools and other Board owned or controlled facilities may be made available for use by community organizations if: 1) the use does not disrupt normal school operations, 2) the use is consistent with the purpose and mission of the school system, 3) the use is non-partisan in nature, 4) the request for use is submitted no later than 14 days prior to the requested date of use, 5) the requester provides proof of liability insurance, injury and property damage insurance with a combined single limit of not less than $1,000,000 with an aggregate limit of not less than $1,000,000.
Requests shall be made using the HCS online application. You are invited to visit our facilities use community use request/calendar at the following link:
Information on renting the Milton Frank Stadium
- Below is the link to register your organization. Once you click on the link it will bring up a page with a monthly calendar. At the top right side of that page it reads, "Welcome guest! Log in to request facility use."
- Click on "Log in" and it will take you to the page to register your organization by selecting “create one” and filling out the required fields. Please click on the “Document” tab and read "Terms" and view "Rates" prior to submitting your request.
- You must provide proof of liability insurance that lists the requested facility as the certificate holder. You may e-mail that information to the Athletics Department to. Liability insurance is required for all users.
- You are invited to visit our facilities use community calendar.
- If you need additional assistance please call the Athletics Department at 256-428-6867.
- Please also view the: Milton Frank Stadium Use Procedures