Naviance - College & Career Readiness Technology Solution
Naviance Family Connection is a tool that is freely provided to Huntsville City School students in grades 9-12, which serves as a comprehensive K-12 college and career readiness solution that helps districts and schools align student strengths and interests to post-secondary goals. With your Naviance Family Connection account, there are so many things you can do to prepare for your post-secondary plans! You can take career assessments, research careers, and colleges, search for local & national scholarships, request transcripts, prepare for the ACT using Naviance Test Prep, create resumes, set goals for your future, and much more! It is a useful tool for nearly everything college and career related. If you have questions regarding Naviance Family Connection, please see your counselor.
- To access Family Connection, you must complete the following steps:
- Visit the College & Career Readiness Technology Solution | Naviance website.
- Select “Students and Families.”
- Enter your zip code.
- Select your high school.
- Enter your username and password.
- Your username and password:
- Username: firstname.lastname (ex. chris.smith)
- Password: six-digit date of birth (ex. 062998)