Impact Aid Forms Available

Tuesday, October 27, 2020 to Friday, November 13, 2020

Dear Parent/Guardian:

The Huntsville City School System is entitled to certain federal monies if either mother, father or guardian of a student is employed on certain federal properties, is on active, full-time duty in the Uniformed Services, or if they live in a Federal Housing Project, or any combination of these requirements. 

To collect this money, Huntsville City Schools must be able to substantiate our claim with information requested on the back of this form. 


Please complete the entire form with no strike outs or whiteouts.  All boxes must be filled in with complete information if applicable.  One form should be filled out for each student who is attending the Huntsville City Schools. 

  • If either parent, guardian, or person acting as parent is on active duty in the uniformed services as of October 27, fill in Uniformed Services part of Parent/Guardian Information, and then sign and date the bottom of the form. 
  • If either parent or guardian is a civilian employed on one of the federal properties listed, fill in Civilian part of Parent/Guardian Information, and then sign and date at the bottom of the form. (This includes parents that work for a contractor located on federal property.) 
  • If either parent or guardian lives in Federal Housing, please check which housing project, and then sign and date at the bottom of the form.

The information requested is the minimum information required by the Federal Government to receive additional funding for our schools.  Your help is needed to obtain these necessary funds, that will provide additional resources for your children. 

Please fill out this form and return it by one of the following ways:  

  • Drop off at nearest school 
  • Email to
  • Drop off in person or mail to Student Welfare [200 White Street, Huntsville, AL 35801]    


Back to top