Reset Plan Introduction
- *For individual department reset plans, please visit the Department Reset Plans page.
To negotiate the variables in this dynamic environment, all of our decisions for the 2020-21 Reset Plan have been driven by our Mission, Vision, and Values:
Inspire, engage, and empower all students in becoming creative problem solvers, active citizens, and lifelong learners through rigorous curriculum and relevant instruction within a supportive environment.
- High Expectations
- Character Driven
- Student Centered
HCS Core Values
- Service Minded
- Team Focused
- Goal Oriented
Foundation: HCS Strategic Plan
Every aspect of the 2020-21 Reset Plan is aligned with the 5 Pillars of the HCS Strategic Plan:
- Pillar 1: Learning Outcomes
- Pillar 2: Whole Student Development
- Pillar 3: Professional Growth
- Pillar 4: Operations & Resources
- Pillar 5: Community Connections
For more information about the five pillars, visit the Strategic Plan page.