To provide services necessary to support the overall functionality of our facilities by effectively and efficiently creating process driven operations that maintain a clean, organized, well maintained, safe, secure, and service oriented environment.
Facilities Use Requests
HCS policy regarding facilities requests is explained in this Facilities Use Procedures document.
Requests should be made using the HCS online application. You are invited to visit our facilities use community use request/calendar at the following link:
HCS employees shall be responsible for unlocking, locking, operating lights, and all HCS equipment, and supervising of the facility while in use by the requester.
Information on renting the Milton Frank Stadium
- Below is the link to register your organization. Once you click on the link it will bring up a page with a monthly calendar. At the top right side of that page it reads, "Welcome guest! Log in to request facility use."
- Click on "Log in" and it will take you to the page to register your organization by selecting “create one” and filling out the required fields. Please click on the “Document” tab and read "Terms" and view "Rates" prior to submitting your request.
- You must provide proof of liability insurance that lists the requested facility as the certificate holder. You may e-mail that information to the Athletics Department to. Liability insurance is required for all users.
- You are invited to visit our facilities use community calendar.
- If you need additional assistance please call the Athletics Department at 256-428-6867.
Refer to the Facility Use Rate Sheet. Requesters will be invoiced for facility rental and personnel charges when applicable. All charges must be paid at least 7 days prior to the requested date of use.
Cancellations should be sent to the Facility Use Coordinator at least 24 hours prior to the requested date. Huntsville City Schools reserves the right to deny requested use or cancel any agreement by giving reasonable notice to the requester.