AAA Magnet Program
Academics & Arts Mission Statement
Immerse the students in a continuous and progressive standards-based, multi-disciplinary arts education to develop productive and engaged citizens through Huntsville's only Pre-K-8 arts school.
Unique Program Components
- Elementary students participate weekly in standards-based continuous curriculum and are assessed in their growth in music, dance, and visual arts
- Specialized arts electives that are not offered at other middle schools
- Student performances and exhibitions with parent support are a part of a 30+ year-old school culture
Students are engaged in curriculum that supports the Alabama State Academic and Arts Standards as well as the National Arts Standards.
For current application information, please visit the Huntsville City Schools Magnet page.
- Current and returning AAA students do not need to reapply annually.
- Prospective students must complete an online application during the magnet application window. Please visit the Huntsville City Schools Magnet page.
- Rising K - 5th grade students apply during the magnet application window, but do not have any additional requirements to complete.
- Rising 6th - 8th grade students apply during the magnet application window and will complete a next step (an audition).
- Click here for specific audition information.
After being accepted to the magnet program, students must be enrolled through InfoSnap during the normal InfoSnap registration period. Please visit the Huntsville City Schools Enrollment Page for more information.