ASFL Magnet Program
Science & Foreign Language Mission Statement
Educate students to understand our diverse world through the study of world languages and science as a PreK-8 International Baccalaureate School.
Unique Program Components
- Daily instruction in multiple world languages
- Specialized science electives, science clubs, field experiences and lab opportunities
- Students experience and integrated curriculum focused on international mindedness
- For current application information, please visit the Huntsville City Schools Magnet page.
- Current ASFL students do not need to reapply annually.
- Prospective students must complete and online application during the magnet application window. Please visit the Huntsville City Schools Magnet page.
- During the magnet application window in the fall, Pre-K applicants must complete the online applicaition.
- Rising K-5th grade students apply but do not have any additional requirements.
- Rising 6th-8th grade students apply then come to ASFL and complete an online writing sample at the designated time. Applicants will be notified via email.
- For more specific interview/writing sample information, visit our application page.