ASFL Dismissal Options
Please select one of the following dismissal options for your child:
- Front door car rider – Students in grades K-5 will remain in the building until they are called for their ride. Please place a sign with your child’s name and grade on it in your front window. Cars should line up on Porter Street. Please get at the end of the line. Do not turn left onto Porter from Mastin Lake Road.
- Middle School Car rider – Students in grades 6-8 will be seated in front of the middle school side of the building. Parents will enter car line from Mastin Lake Road in front of the middle school. Please place a sign with your child’s name on it in your front window.
- Tall Timbers – Students in grades K-5 will be seated on the benches in between the gym and the kindergarten building. Parents may park on Tall Timbers Circle. Parents will walk to the elementary covered sidewalk and pick up their child. The parent will walk their child to his/her car on Tall Timbers. Do not block driveways or mailboxes. During rainy days, these students will be front door car riders.
- Extended Day – Students who are enrolled in after school care will go to the extended day teachers.
- Do not park in the parking lot unless you have a parking pass. Parking passes are for Pre K parents and special needs parents.
Thank you for your cooperation with this matter. We want a safe environment for our students each day.