Principal's Weekly Message 2-3-20
Dear Blossomwood Families,
As we begin the month of February, I want to provide a quick reminder and ask that you help remind our students about the importance of good habits for staying healthy this time of year. While we have been encouraging our children at school, it always helps for them to hear it multiple times and from multiple people that they trust.
- Wash our hands with soap and water after using the restroom as well as prior to eating.
- Use the inside of our elbows when we sneeze or cough.
- Try to resist the urge to touch our mouth and noses.
- Refrain from putting things in our mouths other than food or a toothbrush. No pencils!
- Eat three meals each day and stay hydrated. Unfortunately, some of our students choose not to eat their breakfast and lunch.
- Get a good night’s rest.
While these are common sense practices, together this will help our children to stay healthy.
Bradley A. Scott, Ed.D.
Robotics State Competition - January 25, 2020
You will find some pictures below from our recent state competition for robotics. Our team did a great job, and we were very impressed with both their "Can-Do" attitude and their problems solving efforts.
Keep up the good work, and we are looking forward to next season! If your child is interested in participating in the future, please email Amy Carter or Jamie Whitley