Chaffee Information Update 1/10/22
1. Monday, January 10 – Friday, January 14: Dynamic Indicators of Basic Early Literacy Skills (DIBELS) Testing in Kindergarten – Grade 3
2. Tuesday, January 11: HCS Kindergarten – Grade 3 Reading-Focused, After-School Tutoring Program Begins
3. Tuesday, January 18: AlphaBest After-School Program Begins
4. Tuesday, January 25: 100th Day of School
5. Friday, January 28: PBIS Celebrations
1. Review weekly newsletters provided by our grade level faculty each week.
2. Students are welcomed to arrive to school after 7:30am. Unless prior plans have been made by parents and confirmed by faculty and staff – all students are expected to be picked-up by 2:45pm.
3. Parents of afternoon car-riders, to assist with the efficient flow of dismissal traffic – please ensure that car number hang tags are appropriately displayed, so that students’ numbers can be called in a timely manner.
4. Parents who desire to change their children’s afternoon dismissal plans are requested to send the written notification with students in their bookbags on the applicable morning of the change. Please contact our faculty members to ensure that the communication is received.
5. Please ensure our students charge their laptops each night.