Chaffee Information Update 4/11/2022
1. Monday, April 11 – Tuesday, April 12: Grade 4 ACAP Science Assessments
2. Monday, April 11: Math Team Meeting
3. Thursday, April 14: Class Group Pictures
4. Friday, April 15: Pre-Kindergarten Field Trip Permission Forms Due
5. Monday, April 18: Math Team Meeting
6. Wednesday, April 20: Pre-Kindergarten Field Trip
7. Wednesday, April 20: Grade 5 Field Trip Permission Forms Due
8. Monday, April 25: 4th Grading Period Progress Reports Issued
9. Monday, April 25: Math Team Meeting
10. Tuesday, April 26: Grade 5 Field Trip
11. Wednesday, April 27: Grades 3 – 5 PBIS Celebration
12. Thursday, April 28: Yearbook Orders Deadline
13. Friday, April 29: Grade 1 Reading Challenge Ends
14. Friday, April 29: Kindergarten – Grade 2 PBIS Celebration
Friday, April 22: Spring Fling, 5:00 - 7:00, Rear Parking Lot at Chaffee Elementary
1. Parents/Guardians are requested to contact faculty and confirm that sending birthday snacks is feasible by 2:00 the school day before their children’s birthdays.
2. Review weekly newsletters provided by our grade level faculty each week.
3. Students are welcomed to arrive to school after 7:30am. Supervision of students begins at that time.
4. Unless prior plans have been made by parents and confirmed by faculty and staff – all students are expected to be picked-up by 2:45pm.
5. Parents of afternoon car-riders, to assist with the efficient flow of dismissal traffic – please ensure that car number hang tags are appropriately displayed, so that students’ numbers can be called in a timely manner.
6. Parents who desire to change their children’s afternoon dismissal plans are requested to send the written notification with students in their bookbags on the applicable morning of the change. Please contact our faculty members to ensure that the communication is received.
7. Please ensure our students charge their laptops each night.