Chaffee Information Update 4/18/2022
1. Monday, April 18: Math Team Meeting
2. Wednesday, April 20: Pre-Kindergarten Field Trip
3. Wednesday, April 20: Grade 5 Field Trip Permission Forms Due
4. Monday, April 25: 4th Grading Period Progress Reports Issued
5. Monday, April 25: Math Team Meeting
6. Tuesday, April 26: Grade 5 Field Trip
7. Wednesday, April 27: Grades 3 – 5 PBIS Celebration
8. Thursday, April 28: Yearbook Orders Deadline
9. Friday, April 29: Grade 1 Reading Challenge Ends
10. Friday, April 29: Kindergarten – Grade 2 PBIS Celebrations
11. Monday, May 2 – Friday, May 3: Book Fair
12. Tuesday, May 3 – Wednesday, May 11: Kindergarten – Grade 5 STAR Assessments
13. Wednesday, May 4 – Tuesday, May 10: Kindergarten – Grade 3 DIBELS Assessments
Friday, April 22: Spring Fling, 5:00 - 7:00, Rear Parking Lot at Chaffee Elementary
1. Parents/Guardians are requested to contact faculty and confirm that sending birthday snacks is feasible by 2:00 the school day before their children’s birthdays.
2. Review weekly newsletters provided by our grade level faculty each week.
3. Students are welcomed to arrive to school after 7:30am. Supervision of students begins at that time.
4. Unless prior plans have been made by parents and confirmed by faculty and staff – all students are expected to be picked-up by 2:45pm.
5. Parents of afternoon car-riders, to assist with the efficient flow of dismissal traffic – please ensure that car number hang tags are appropriately displayed, so that students’ numbers can be called in a timely manner.
6. Parents who desire to change their children’s afternoon dismissal plans are requested to send the written notification with students in their bookbags on
the applicable morning of the change. Please contact our faculty members to ensure that the communication is received.
7. Please ensure our students charge their laptops each night.