Chaffee Information Update 5/23/2022
1. Monday, May 23: Awards Programs – Grade 3, 9:00 – 9:45; Grade 2, 12:30 – 1:15
2. Tuesday, May 24: Awards Programs – Grade 5, 9:00 – 9:45; Grade 1, 12:30 – 1:15
3. Wednesday, May 25: Report Cards Distributed
4. Wednesday, May 25: School Dismisses at 11:30
Awards Programs Notes
- Doors open times for awards programs: Grade 3, 8:40; Grade 2, 12:10; Grade 5, 8:40; and Grade 1, 12:10
- Parking is available around the circumference of our rear parking lot
- Awards programs building entry and exit will be through our cafeteria external doors.
- Parents desiring to check-out students after awards programs are requested to inform faculty the school day before the awards program.
The confirmed yearbook distribution date will be announced this week.
Reminder: Registration for Returning Students for the 2022 – 2023 School Year
1. Go to the Huntsville City Schools website
2. Click on enrollment
3. Scroll down to "Student Enrollment & Registration"
4. Click on "Registration for Returning Students"
5. Click on "2022-2023 Returning Student Registration"
6. Enter the "snapcode" that has been provided
- The "Proof of Residence" may be uploaded into Power School.
- Proof of residence must be a current utility or cable bill.
- The date and the address must be visible.
- If the address is new, you must upload 2 proofs of residence.
- The first one must be a lease, deed or mortgage statement and the second one must be a utility or cable bill.
1. Unless prior plans have been made by parents and confirmed by faculty and staff – all students are expected to be picked-up by 2:45pm.
2. Parents of afternoon car-riders, to assist with the efficient flow of dismissal traffic – please ensure that car number hang tags are appropriately displayed, so that students’ numbers can be called in a timely manner.
3. Parents who desire to change their children’s afternoon dismissal plans are requested to send the written notification with students in their bookbags on the applicable morning of the change. Please contact our faculty members to ensure that the communication is received.