Chaffee Information Update 8/23/2021
- Monday, 8/23 – Tuesday, 8/31: Dynamic Indicators of Basic Early Literacy Skills Assessments in Grades K – 3
- Monday, 8/23 – Friday, August 27: AlaKiDs Assessments Continue in Kindergarten
- Thursday, 8/26: STAR Assessments Window Begins for Grades 1 – 5
- Tuesday, 9/7: Progress Reports Issued to Students
- Students are welcomed to arrive to school after 7:30am. Unless prior plans have been made by parents and confirmed by faculty and staff – all students are expected to be picked-up by 2:45pm
- Parents who desire to change their children’s afternoon dismissal plans are requested to send the written notification with students in their bookbags. Please contact our faculty members to ensure that the communication is received.
- Ensure our students charge their laptops each night.