Chaffee Information Update 8/30/2021
1. Monday, August 30 – Tuesday, August 31: Dynamic Indicators of Basic Early Literacy Skills (DIBELS) Assessments in Kindergarten – Grade 3
2. Monday, August 30 – Tuesday, August 7: STAR Assessments Window for Grades K – 5
3. Monday, August 30: Students Receive Fall Picture Forms
4. Thursday, September 2: Fall Pictures
5. Tuesday, September 7: Progress Reports Issued to Students
6. Tuesday, September 14: Virtual Open House, 6:00
1. Review weekly newsletters provided by our grade level faculty each week.
2. Students are welcomed to arrive to school after 7:30am. Unless prior plans have been made by parents and confirmed by faculty and staff – all students are expected to be picked-up by 2:45pm.
3. Parents who desire to change their children’s afternoon dismissal plans are requested to send the written notification with students in their bookbags on the applicable morning of the change. Please contact our faculty members to ensure that the communication is received.
4. Please ensure our students charge their laptops each night.