Red Ribbon Week
Monday, October 21, 2019 (All day) to Friday, October 25, 2019 (All day)
“Life is Your Journey: Travel Drug Free”
- Monday, October 21st – “Put a Cap on Drugs Day!”
- Wear your favorite cap.
- Students will sign a banner to support staying drug free.
- Tuesday, October 22nd – “Put a Sock on Drugs Day!”
- Wear your wacky socks.
- Wednesday, October 23rd – “Shade Out Drugs Day!”
- Wear your favorite sunglasses.
- Thursday, October 24th – “Be on a Drug Free Team!”
- Wear your favorite school or sport’s team gear.
- Friday, October 25th – Wear Red Day!”
- Show support for Red Ribbon Week and school spirit.