About the School
We at Challenger Middle School, an exemplary learning institution set in a technologically advanced community, ensure our students' intellectual, emotional, physical, and social growth through innovative instructional techniques and active participation in a variety of learning opportunities.
- All students can learn
- Students learn in different ways and should be provided with a variety of instructional approaches to support their learning.
- Students learn best when they are actively engaged in the learning process.
- Each student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional, and intellectual needs.
- A student's self-esteem is enhanced by positive relationships.
- A safe and physically comfortable environment promotes student learning.
- Teachers, administrators, parents, and the community share the responsibility for advancing the school's mission.