Red Ribbon Week
Monday, October 25, 2021 (All day) to Friday, October 29, 2021 (All day)
October 25-29 we will celebrate Red Ribbon Week! Check out the dress up days below. Homerooms will also be competing in a door decorating contest. The best door wins a popcorn party!
Monday, October 25
- Wear Red
- Wear red and stand against drugs!
Tuesday, October 26
- Crazy Hair and Crazy Sock Day
- From head to toe, I'm drug free!
Wednesday, October 27
- Unity Day. Wear orange.
- Pledge and walk against drugs and bullying!
Thursday, October 28
- Pajama Day
- Put drugs and bullying to bed!
Friday, October 29
- Team Day. Wear your favorite team t-shirt.
- Team up against drugs!