Kimberly Chappell , Library Media Specialist
Phone: (256) 428-7576 Ext 203
Our mission is to assist students in becoming effective users of information and to prepare students to be life-long learners.
The library hours are from 8:00 until 3:30 Monday thru Friday.
Policies and Procedures
- Students are allowed to check out three (3) books at a time.
- All books are checked out for a loan period of two (2) weeks.
- Reference materials may be checked out overnight.
- Flexible access to the library is available to students throughout the day.
- Students must have a library pass and sign in at the circulation desk.
- Students may read, study, check out books, do research, and work on projects.
- If you need to reserve the library for a class, meeting or event, please complete the library reservation form and return it to Ms. Chappell at least 24 hours in advance.
Search Our Catalog - Check out our new eBooks!
Helpful Links and Information
Student Technology Enhancement Program (STEP) is an initiative of the Huntsville City Board of Education for the purpose of enabling or enhancing digital learning environments through continuous access to mobile internet service. Mobile Hotspots can be checked out through the library and are also available for purchase.
Alabama Virtual Library (AVL) provides all students, teachers, and citizens of the State of Alabama with online access to essential library and information resources. It is primarily a group of online databases that have magazine, journal, and newspaper articles for research.
Bibme is a free automatic citation creator that supports MLA, APA, Chicago, and Turabian formatting. BibMe will then format the citation information and compile a bibliography according to the guidelines of the style manuals.
Citation Machine helps students to properly credit the information that they use.