Kimberly Chappell , Library Media Specialist
Phone: (256) 428-7576 Ext 203
Our mission is to assist students in becoming effective users of information and to prepare students to be life-long learners.
The library hours are from 8:00 until 4:00 Monday thru Friday.
Policies and Procedures
- Students are allowed to check out three (3) books at a time.
- All books are checked out for a loan period of two (2) weeks.
- Reference materials may be checked out overnight.
- Flexible access to the library is available to students throughout the day.
- Students must have a library pass and sign in at the circulation desk.
- Students may read, study, check out books, do research, and work on projects.
- If you need to reserve the library for a class, meeting or event, please complete the library reservation form and return it to Ms. Chappell at least 24 hours in advance.
Books and Resources
Search Our Catalog - Check out our new eBooks!
EmPower Ed is an initiative of the Huntsville City Board of Education for the purpose of enabling or enhancing digital learning environments through continuous access to mobile internet service. Please see the librarian for more information.
Alabama Virtual Library (AVL) provides all students, teachers, and citizens of the State of Alabama with online access to essential library and information resources.