Student Computer Information and Help
Students are responsible for the following:
- Charging computer every night
- Bringing computer to school every day
- Promptly reporting problems or damage
- Properly care for computer and power cord
- Students may NOT place any stickers on the their Lenovo
- Students may NOT write on the power cords or computers.
- Student must NOT REMOVE any labels placed on their Lenovo.
All students are required follow the HCS Laptop Acceptable Use Guidelines. To review Computer Usage Guidelines please click on the PDF:
How can I get help after school hours?
In order to serve our families in a more convenient manner, the HCS IT Helpdesk/Call Center will stay open until 7:00pm Monday-Thursday. Feel free to call the IT Helpdesk at 256.428.6900 when you are experiencing IT issues or have questions related to school/device/curriculum IT.