Student Computer Information and Help
All students in 3rd- 5th grade are issued Lenovo Yoga 11e Thinkpads, power cords and computer bags.
Students are responsible for the following:
- Charging computer every night
- Bringing computer, power cord and computer bag to school every day
- Promptly reporting problems or damage to Ms. Meyers
- Properly care for computer, power cord and computer bag
- Students may NOT place any stickers on the their Lenovo
- Students may NOT write on the power cords, bags or computers. Please see Ms.Meyers if your label is missing.
- Student must NOT REMOVE any labels placed on their Lenovo.
All students are required follow the HCS Laptop Acceptable Use Guidelines. To review Computer Usage Guidelines please click on the PDF. HCS Laptop Acceptable Use Guidelines 17_18_Final.pdf
How can I get help after school hours?
In order to serve our families in a more convenient manner, the HCS IT Helpdesk/Call Center will stay open until 7:00pm Monday-Thursday. Feel free to call the IT Helpdesk at 256.428.6900 when you are experiencing IT issues or have questions related to school/device/curriculum IT.