GSES After School Program
We would like to invite your child to participate in the GSES after-school program. After-school tutoring and enrichment activities will be provided for all students (K-5) from 2:30PM to 4:30PM free of charge. Our amazing GSES teachers will provide this tutoring opportunity for our students.
The free program will focus on providing additional support to our students in reading and math. Our 3rd grade teacher, Ms. Brittany Howard (firstname.lastname@example.org) will be the facilitator for the program and your point of contact.
- Tutoring is scheduled to begin on the first day of school (Aug 4)
- Students are encouraged, but not required, to attend Monday through Friday of each week from 2:30PM to4:30PM.
- A snack will be provided
- Transportation will not be provided. Students will need a parent/guardian to pick them up if they attend theAfter School Tutoring Program.
- Pick up will be in carline at 4:30pm
- Late fees will be charged for students who are not picked up promptly at 4:30PM.
Please register your child as soon as possible so we can adequately plan for staffing. We encourage everyone who is interested to register by Wednesday, July 28th.