Huntsville City Schools  |  Login  |  Staff Portal - opens in a new window  | 

Drivers Ed Classes

If you are taking Driver’s Education 2nd semester after the Christmas break you must have a learner’s permit by the 1st day of class. To obtain a learner’s permit you need to take a school enrolment form to the DMV office. To get an enrollment form see Coach Steele or Coach Broadway room 1356 or the front office.