Principal's Message 4-25-22
I hope your child had a great week at Grissom. Progress reports will go home Monday, April 25, 2022. Students will receive their progress reports in their 1A class. Please check the progress report for grades and attendance. We have had some issues with attendance accuracy in PowerSchool. Please check your child’s attendance in PowerSchool’s to make sure it is correct. Please email your child’s grade level principal if you see any errors on the attendance report.
GHS Parking Registration for 22-23
- *You must fill out paperwork and pay the fee to obtain a parking pass.
- ***Reminder: All students should be seated in their classrooms at 8:30 a.m. each day.
Schedule for this Week (Apr. 25-Apr. 29):
- Monday A Day
- Tuesday B Day
- Wednesday A Day
- Thursday A Day
- Friday B Day
GHS Activities 4/25-4/29
- Wedneday - 4/27 Boys Soccer-5:00
Tutoring: Week of 4/25
- Before school (7:15 – 8:15):
- English (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday) in Rooms BB2568, HH2553, and AA2545 (includes Foreign Language)
- Math (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday) in Rooms B1216 and B1218
- Social Sciences (Tuesday and Thursday) in Room CC2583
- Science (Tuesday and Wednesday) in Rooms C1245 and C 1248
- After school (4:00 – 5: 00):
- English (Tuesday, Wednesday) in Room HH2553
- Math (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday) in Rooms B1211 and B1216
- Social Science (Tuesday and Thursday) in Rooms CC2586 and CC2587
- Science (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday) in Rooms C1245 and C1249
If your child has tested positive for Covid-19, is experiencing symptoms, or is quarantined due to exposure, please email the nurse email@example.com and your child's assistant principal (see below). We need to ensure attendance is coded correctly, and we need an accurate Covid count for Grissom High School.
Counselor and Assistant Principal Assignments:
Jeanne Baird Greer
Grissom High School