The Amazing Race
THE AMAZING RACE
Students...grab an adult and your running shoes and join HCES for a trip around the world at The Amazing Race! This will be a great time to work as a team to complete various tasks “around the world.” Compete to win some amazing prizes, but most of all have fun!
3:00 pm - Race Check-In & Announcements
3:30 pm - RACE BEGINS!
Location: Track in the back of HCES
How it Works:
- Meet at the track at the back of HCES at 3:00 pm for check-in and announcements.
- At check-in, each team will receive an Amazing Race Map of Countries and a checklist to complete.
- At 3:30 pm the race will begin! At this time, everyone will go at the same time to the various countries.
- Each country’s station will either require one team member or multiple team members to complete a task. Each task only needs to be completed once, and you may do them in any order you choose.
- Once you have completed each country’s task, race back to the finish line!
- Teams of 2 or 3 may sign up for the race. One parent, guardian, or adult is required per team. Students must be enrolled in HCES. For example, a family of four can register one parent with one child, the second parent with the second child, or one parent can sign up with the two children.
- Dress the part: We encourage each team registered to pick a color they can all wear together, or a themed costume to stand out in the group. The more creative the better!
Register Your Team Today!