Congratulations STEM Club
Congratulations to our STEM Club that competed in a 2-day test of their engineering, programming and fine arts skills at the Alabama Technology Student Association Conference.
- Children stories, 2nd place--Lilli Buchanan and Alex Ivan
- Digital photo, 6th place--Jake Manley
- Flight, 6th place--Connor Goglick and Griffin Jordan
- Mechanical Engineering, 1st place--Reece Hoeve, Michael Ivan, Lilli Buchanan
- Video Game Design, 1st place--Jake Manley, Alex Ivan, Griffin Jordan, Michael Ivan, AJ Kelley
Structural Engineering team Morgan Reithmaier and Michael Ivan built a super-strong bridge that didn't compete officially, but held twice as much weight as the winning design. #GoBULLS!