Hampton Cove Football
The mission of the Hampton Cove Middle football program is to field a team that excels on the field, achieves in the classroom, and positively impacts our school and community. Every athlete in our program will be treated with respect and dignity as we strive to reach our potential as a team and as individuals. We will always play the game with class, within the rules and with great intensity. Our program and football community will always appreciate and value diversity so that each individual experiences a safe environment that allows each students athlete to acquire the knowledge, the work ethic, and communication skills necessary to become responsible and productive members of society.
Coach: Dave Robertson
Faculty Coach: Jesse Morrow
Athletic Director: Shannon WIlliamson
· Student Birth Certificate.
· Student Pre-Participation Physical Form (annually). Must be signed by an M.D. or D.O.).
· Student Concussion History Form (annually) Must be signed by the student and parent/guardian).
· Student Release Form (annually).
The following should be completed and on file prior to a student-athlete participating in any athletic contest:
· Student STAR Sportsmanship completion documentation (one time).
8/26 Jamboree Away 5:00
8/30 Monrovia Home 6:30
9/13 McNair Away 5:30
9/18 Williams Away 4:30
9/26 Chapman Home 6:30
10/11 Whitesburg Home 6:30
10/18 Huntsville JH Home 5:30
10/23 Challenger Away 6:30
Except for the jamboree, all games will be played at Milton Frank Stadium.