Principal's Message (May 2)
- HCMS Volleyball Tryouts are scheduled for May 2 and 3.
- HCMS Boys Basketball Tryouts are scheduled to begin May 16. Please check calendar for important dates.
- All 8th grade students need to complete Career Prep for high school next year! This will require time outside of school. Please have your child log into Edgenuity to show you his/her progress. They should be at least 90% complete.
- Registration Information. May 6 will be the last day to submit any final course request changes in writing by emailing Ms. Hunter.
- Our District F24 Green Power races for middle and high school students is on May 7 at Whitesburg Middle School. Parent volunteers are needed to make this event a success for our students! If interested in volunteering, please use the GreenPower: HCS Goblin/F24 Events @ Whitesburg form.
- Save The Date! May 23 6th Grade Award Ceremony at 8:30 a.m.; May 23 7th Grade Award Ceremonies at 10:30 a.m.; Parents of 6th and 7th grade students receiving an award will receive notification via Blackboard Messaging by Monday May 16th. May 24 8th Grade Promotion 8:30 a.m. Guests are currently welcome to attend, however is subject to change as we continue to follow HCS guidance.
- Honors Summer Enrichment Camp is being offered for interested students. Information can be found at HCS Department of Learning Supports.
- Parents - please help us! We need hundreds of library books returned so we can put them back on the shelves for students to use next year. Please have your child/check for them around the house, in the car and in their backpacks! Thanks!
- Replacement of the roof on the elementary side of our building is expected to take until late Spring 2022.We are grateful for the school improvement and thank you for your continued patience
Greetings HCMS Families,
We are looking forward to hosting award ceremonies for 6th grade (May 23rd @ 8:30 a.m.) and 7th grade (May 23rd @ 10:30 a.m.)! While all students will attend the award ceremonies, not every student will receive an award. Parents of students receiving an award will be notified via our HCS Blackboard Email system by May 16, 2022. We look forward to guardians and caregivers of students receiving an award joining us for the ceremony. It is a bittersweet time as we send our 8th graders off to high school! The promotion ceremony is on May 24th @ 8:30 am in the gym. All 8th grade students will receive a form of recognition, promotion, or an award. Parents may check their child out at the conclusion of the award or promotion ceremony.
Hampton Cove Middle