Principal's Message (September 28)
- Progress Reports: Comprehensive Progress Reports are always visible through iNow! Paper copies were sent home with Cohort B students on Friday, September 25. Cohort A students will receive them Monday, September 28. HVA and Remote students may pick up a copy at the front office.
- Make Up Work: Our amazing teachers are accepting make-up work through October 16th. Please check iNow, reach out to your child’s teachers with questions, and assist your child in completing their makeup work.
- Grades Online (iNow): You can view your child’s grades in the iNow Parent Portal. To receive your iNow parent portal username and password contact Marquita Lewis in the front office at Marquita.email@example.com or 256-428-8380. Once you have your username and password, you can access the iNow Parent Portal.
- Fall Break dates: October 5 – 9, 2020
- The end of the 1st 9-week grading period is October 23rd!
Fall has officially arrived, and Fall Break is just around the corner. Each year, the change in season brings a change in my perspective. I try to remember to be thankful each day, however, the thought seems to come easier to my mind during Fall than in other seasons.
I am thankful for our students! They are working hard at home and in our building to navigate all the changes to their education. They are truly resilient. I am also thankful for our parents. It is difficult to work, maintain your home, build a family, and somehow make time to step in as an educator as well. Your effort is evident in your children’s academic success. Of course, I am thankful for our HCMS staff. Our teachers and staff continue to give countless hours pursuing better learning opportunity for our students. HCMS is strong, and we have grown together through these first 4 weeks to become even stronger. I am so grateful to be here with you all.
I look forward to the second half of the 1st 9-weeks with you. It will be what we make of it so let’s continue to support each other and make forward progress.
Hampton Cove Middle School