This Week at HCMS (May 18)
We are winding down this week and finishing out another amazing, although unusual, school year. We have several things happening this week. Please take note of the following:
Monday-Medication Pick Up
If your child has medication at school, please plan to come to campus on Monday, May 18 between the hours of 8:30 and 10:30. Nurse Brown and Nurse Carroll will be stationed by the Bull with the medication cart. Please use the carline and remain in your car for curbside service.
Thursday-8th Grade Celebration
This will be a virtual event to mark the end of our 8th grade students’ middle school journey. The link will be sent out prior to the program.
Friday-Curbside Drop Off/Pick Up
We will have stations set up in our carline for you to drive through to drop off or pick up items. It is very important that everyone stay in their car at all times. Carpooling is not allowed as each car should only have one family. We will place/retrieve items in/from the trunk of your car as you stop at each station so be prepared as you move through the line. We will begin the process at 7:30 and proceed throughout the day.
6th Grade: 7:30-10:00
7th Grade: 10:00-12:30
8th Grade: 1:00-3:30
- Station 1: Locker Items-we will need the name of your child and their locker number. You will provide this information at station one and your items will be ready for you at the end of the line.
- Station 2: Lunch Money-pay any outstanding lunch balances
- Station 3: Band Instrument Drop Off
- Station 4: Damaged Technology Drop Off-please write a brief description of damage/issue and slide it under the cover. If the Chromebook has physical damage, describe how it happened. We will also collect Chromebooks if you student will not be returning to the district for the 2020-21 school year.
- Station 5: Track Uniform Drop Off
- Station 6: Library/Text Book Drop Off
- Station 7: Spring Picture Pick Up
- Station 8: Yearbook Pick Up
- Station 9: Locker Item Pick Up
Thank you for your support and patience as we work through the drop off/pick up procedures in a way that is safe for our teachers and for you and your family. All teachers will be wearing masks, gloves and maintaining social distancing guidelines.