The Mission of Huntsville High School Library Media Center for all students is to instill a desire for knowledge, empower critical thinking and inspire life-long learning that insures success within a globally connected society. This mission will be accomplished by, but not limited to the following:
- Promoting reading within the curriculum and for pleasure.
- Promoting and offering instruction for information literacy.
- Providing access to informational resources in a variety of media and formats.
- Promoting use of the Library Media Center.
- Promoting responsible digital citizenship.
- Enabling and assuring student success through collaboration with teachers to support classroom and curriculum needs.
Alabama Virtual Library: Connecting you to a world of knowledge.
Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC): Huntsville High School's Library Catalog
Student Technology Enhancement Program (STEP): An initiative of the Huntsville City Board of Education for the purpose of enabling or enhancing digital learning environments through continuous access to mobile internet service.