National Honor Society Update
On September 13th, 2021, the HHS National Honor Society Officers and Leadership Council held their first meeting. Our Officers and Leadership Council include:
- Ansley Scales (President)
- Kate Wegler (Vice President)
- Cameron Eichelberger (Secretary)
- Anna Claire Keith (Treasurer)
- Rachel Robertson (Historian)
- Ellie Cribbet (Community Service Coordinator)
Libby Anderson, Emily Beatty, Mallory Wilson, Morgan Anthony, Cara Stephenson, and Zoey Lapidus make up the leadership council.
In the meeting the officers and leadership council discussed tasks for our first full chapter meeting that will be held on September 14th, 2021. The officers and leadership council decided that the chapter’s first community service project will be the HHS Penny Drop. The officers and leadership council also discussed future meeting dates, potential community service projects, potential guest speakers, and t-shirt designs.