National Technical Honor Society
NTHS honors the achievements of top technical students, provides scholarships to encourage the pursuit of higher education, and cultivates excellence in today’s highly competitive, skilled workforce. For over 30 years, NTHS has been the acknowledged leader in the recognition of outstanding student achievement in technical education.
NTHS members should be good, honest, responsible student-citizens who have made a personal commitment to excellence and who agree to uphold the NTHS Standards of Conduct.
Standards of Conduct
- Maintain the highest standard of personal and professional conduct at all times
- Strive for excellence in all aspects of my education and employment
- Refuse to engage in or condone activities for personal gain at the expense of my fellow students, my school, or my employer
- Support the intents and purposes of NTHS while working to achieve the objectives and goals of the society
- Uphold my obligations as a citizen of my community and my country
- Be enrolled in and completed at least three courses in a technical education track
- Attain and maintain an overall GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale
- Attain and maintain an GPA of a 3.5 or higher in technical education courses.
- Maintain the HCS and the State of Alabama guidelines on attendance
- Maintain acceptable discipline records
- Be actively involved in a technical competition
Link to National Organization: