Congratulations to the winners of the 2019-2020 PTA Reflections Competition!
- Literature Middle School (7) Tom Kvach - Look Within (Poem)
- Photography Middle School (7) Nate Robinson - The Bulldog Within
- Visual Arts Middle School (7) Brailei Young - Untitled
- Visual Arts Middle School (8) Xena Koch - The Simple Things
- Visual Arts Middle School (8) Charis Pomeroy - Untitled
- Visual Arts Middle School (7) Gwyneth Peale - Don't Judge a Book by its Cover HM
- Visual Arts Middle School (7) Anneclaire Schultz - My Guardian Angel
The PTA Reflections Program is designed to enhance quality arts education. Students in preschool through grade 12 are encouraged to create works of art in the areas of dance choreography, film production, literature, musical composition, photography, and the visual arts for fun and recognition. The program brings families, school and communities together by supporting student success through the arts. The 2019-20 Reflections theme was "Look Within".