Our Annual Field Day Celebration Includes:
- traditional field day games such as tug-of-war, racing, softball toss, football throw
- bouncy houses
- face painting
- cake walks
- ring toss for sodas
- Pepsi truck
- movie and popcorn
Wristband presale is going on now! Wristbands may be purchased for $7.00 for choice of hamburger or hot dog, chips,soda, 2 candies or ice cream. Tickets may also be purchased for $2.00 for individual items.
- Dawson's field day is for Dawson students only.
- Siblings are not allowed unless they are in a stroller.
- All students must stay with their teacher/class unless they are checked out in the front office.
- Once a student has been checked out, the student must leave the campus.
Tables will also be set up for parents to complete Infosnap. A prize will be given to each student if their infosnap is 100% complete on that day. Please bring the folloing Proof of Residency Items.
- lease or deed or mortgage
- utility, cable or landline bill no more than 30 days old
- proof of age - birth certificate
- immunization card - blue card
- custody information (as appropriate)
- non-parent custodial parent affidavit
For a complete schedule of events please check your child's folder daily.
Parents, please check lost and found while visiting on field day, thanks!