K for a Day
Parents/Guardians of Students that will be in Kindergarten 2019-2020
You are invited to bring your kindergarten age child to our "K for a Day" event on Friday, April 26th from 12 - 1PM.
- Parents will attend an information session with Ms. Smith and Mrs. Edmondson.
- Students will spend this time in a kindergarten classroom completing a special K for a Day craft with a current kindergarten teacher and a couple of current kindergarten students.
- Students will leave with a book gifted from Ms. Smith and a special craft.
- Parents will leave with a pamphlet detailing what is expected of them as parents of kindergarten students and directions on how to properly register their student for school.
- Computers will be available for registration.
Please call the school at 256-428-7500 to let us know if you will be able to attend by giving us your name and phone number. We will also be glad to see you at 12 o'clock on the 26th if you did not sign up.