Check Out Procedures
In order to check out, the parent or guardian will need to:
- Visit the school's Attendance Office with a picture ID before 3:00pm OR
- Provide a written note for your student to turn in the notice to the Attendance Office no later than 10:30am. The check out notice must include the students' name/grade, parent/guardian's full name, and a valid phone number. The Attendance Office will call the parent/guardian to verify the signed/dated document OR
- Send an email to email@example.com later than 12:00pm. Please include students' name/grade, parent/guardian's full name, and a valid phone number. The Attendance Office will call the parent/guardian to verify the information in the email.
- There will be no over the phone check-outs.
- There will be no check-outs between 3:00-3:40 pm.
- Students will only be released to those persons listed in iNow.
- All check-outs will be in the Attendance Office located in the Gym Lobby.
- No student will be allowed to to check out and/or leave with another student driver.
- The only students that can check-out with a note or email are student drivers who meet the following qualifications:
- Has purchased a Jemison HS parking decal
- Has a valid driver's license
- Has proof of valid car registration
- Has proof of current insurance