"What I Want to Be When I Grow Up" by Second Graders
Here are a few examples of career choices from our fabulous second graders!
When I grow up....
- "I want to be an author because I've benn writing for years."
- "I want to be in the "millutire" because it seems fun and because my Dad was in the "millutire."
- "I want to be a school bus driver because buses are very special to me."
- "I want to be a marine biologist beause I "luve oshin anumis" and studying them."
- "I want to be a vet because I love animals and my sister calls me the dog whisperer."
- "I want to be a teacher because I get treats from kids!"
- "I want to be a Mom and a doctor because a doctor helps people and a momdoes too."
- "I want to be a "polisman" because it is the best."