Lakewood Annual Title I Meeting
Lakewood Elementary School will be hosting its Annual Title I Meeting on Wednesday, September 22nd. Title I programs are required to host a meeting for parents to explain what the Title I program is and how parents can become involved in the Title I program. During this meeting we will address:
- Lakewood's participation in Title I.
- Title I requirements
- A description and explanation of the school’s curriculum;
- Information on the forms of academic assessment used to measure student progress; and
- Information on the proficiency levels students are expected to meet.
- The district parental involvement policy, school parental involvement policy, and school-parent compact.
- The right of parents to become involved in the school’s programs and ways to do so.
The meeting will be held at two separate times during the day to accomodate parent work schedules: one at 9:00am and one at 5:00pm. Both meetings will be virtual. Zoom and QR code flyers will be sent home with students as well as posted on classroom teachers' Class Dojos. We look forwrad to working with you and hearing your input.