What is Power Hour? Power Hour is a positive school-wide initiative to encourage and support student achievement and involvement. This plan allows for a one-hour lunch period. Students are allowed to take advantage of a variety of activities during this time period including:
- Eat lunch in the cafeteria, courtyard, library, gym and theatre lobbies, and classrooms.
- Participate in intramural sports and fitness activities in the gym.
- Participate in club meetings.
- Meet with teachers for Academic Overtime (tutoring) during designated office hours.
- Study and spend time with friends.
- And much, much more!
Lee High School will be the first Huntsville City High School to pilot Power Hour during the 2016-2017 School Year!