Magnet Late Application Window (Extended)
**Note: The Magnet Late Application window has been extended until May 4th for programs with seat availability.**
The late application for AAA, ASFL, Columbia, Lee, and New Century opened on April 6th and will close at 4PM on April 24th. The late application is only opened for grade levels/programs where there are remaining seats.
For the second step process:
- ASFL Middle, Columbia, and New Century essays will be administered virtually beginning the week of May 4th. Information regarding the essay process will be provided via email to applicants after April 24th.
- Each applicant will receive a follow up phone call regarding any correspondence that is provided by email. If an applicant needs to complete an essay by paper, they will be provided a location and time to pick up and drop off the essay while still maintaining social distancing regulations.
- AAA Middle and Lee HS audition dates will be determined in June. The Magnet Coordinator will reach out to each applicant once the date(s) have been determined.
- To ensure all students have the opportunity to audition, applicants will be contacted by phone to schedule the audition. The normal face-to-face auditions’ new procedures will be determined based on current health guidelines during the month of June.
For the AGT Program:
- To finish the application process that began in March, the final round of students needing to complete essays will be contacted via email with virtual options and information needed to complete the essay.
For the College Academy Program:
- The final round of students needing to complete essays will be contacted via email with virtual options and information needed to complete the essay.
- Determination of students eligible to move to the virtual interview will be made the week of April 13th. Those students will be contacted by email and a personal phone call to receive directions regarding the virtual interview process the week of April 24th.
For more information, including access to the application itself, please visit the magnet programs page.