The Martin Luther King, Jr. Elementary Library serves as a setting where students and staff are encouraged to discover, explore, create and imagine. The mission of the school library media program is to make sure our library users are information literate-locating, evaluating, and using ideas and information effectively and responsibly.
To reach our goals, the staff and resources available in the library media center will help our users to:
- Develop competence as an active locators, evaluators, and users of information to solve problems and to satisfy their own curiosity.
- Explore the use of evolving instructional and informational technologies.
- Use information in responsible and creative ways.
- Develop a love of reading in all formats.
- Become life-long learners.
- Explore innovative media and communication formats that will allow competition in an ever-changing global society.
Regina Hale: Library Media Specialist
7:50 -3:00 Monday- Friday
Find Books and Resources: