Principal's Update 8-26-22
We had a great week this week. Students in grades 1st, 2nd, and 4th completed their i-Ready testing. Students who were absent will make them up next week. Here is what to expect next week.
- We would like to thank our PTA for the new laminator that was purchased for the school. This is just one of the many ways our PTA supports our school.
- If you would like to get involved and help volunteer with PTA, please do not hesitate to join.
- We will continue i-Ready testing next week for grades K, 3, 5, and 6.
- We will begin calling numbers at dismissal in the carline.
- Carline placards and number assignments were given out on Wednesday.
- Please place your placard in the passenger side windshield.
- Please be advised, that students will not be released to anyone that does not have a placard. They will have to come inside and show ID and be on the student's profile to pick up the student.
Student Council Elections
- Applications went home with students who are interested in running for a Student Council Student Council Officer position.
- Students in grades 3-6 can run for Student Council Representative for their homeroom. Two representatives will be elected by each 3rd-6th grade homeroom.
- Students have until September 7 to let their homeroom teacher know they are interested in representing their homeroom.
- Students in grades 5-6 can run for an officer position (President, Vice-President, Secretary and Treasurer).
- Applications for officer positions are due September 1 by 2:30 PM.
- Elections for Homeroom Representatives and Officers will be held on September 9.
Have a great weekend!