Looking Forward 12/2/19
Monday, December 2nd is a B day.
The Lee/New Century Green Power team will have its first meeting during the 1st half of power hour on Friday in Mrs. Tumminello’s room (111).
2019-2020 Yearbooks are officially on sale and must be purchased online.
$45 until December 31
$50 January 1 until February 29
$55 after March 1
FIRST SEMESTER EXAMS
|Date||Class: Exam Time|
|Tues, Dec 17||A1: 8:30-10:20|
|Wed, Dec 18||B1: 8:30-10:20|
|Thurs, Dec 19||A3: 8:30-10:20|
|Fri, Dec 20||B3: 8:30-10:20|
High School Exam Exemptions 2019-2020:
To qualify for an exam exemption, a student must have:
- Four (4) or less excused absences in the class
- No unexcused absences in the class (Note: 3 tardies = 1 unexcused absence)
- Minimum 85% academic average in the class for the semester
- Have not received an in-school or out of school suspension during the semester
- Students may exempt up to 2 exams per semester
- Students in year-long AP courses may not exempt AP courses in the fall. The only way to exempt the final in an AP course is to take the AP exam in May.
- Career Technical classes are not included in the exemption plan. Certification Exams may count as the semester exam.